Thank you for all the applications! We are over subscribed and it will take us a couple of weeks to complete allocations / process applications, so please be patient with us. Unsuccessful applications will be returned and all details placed on waiting list. Go raibh míle maith agaibh.
Please note the following changes to bookings this year;
- The booking deposit has been altered to previous years. It is now €300. A separate ‘utilities’ payment of €700 is payable with the 1st moiety in August.
- The deposit payment of €300 must be paid by cheque/bankdraft only. Bank transfers will not be accepted at this time.
- Any previous bank account details you have used for payments should be deleted as these accounts are no longer active.
- All deposit payment cheques/drafts for €300 must be made payable to ‘CUIRT NA COIRIBE GALWAY’. Payments made payable to any other name will not be accepted.
- 1st semester rooms are very limited, these apartments are designated semester apartments i.e you will not be sharing with full year students.
- You may drop your application into reception from Tuesday 15th May at 9am or post it in to arrive for this day. If you have exams on that day please pop it un under our door or in the silver post-box outside reception. There is no need to QUEUE, Just drop and go!
- WE WILL NOT ALLOW QUEING, those queing will be asked to submit their application and leave.
- Room allocations are given on a lottery basis.
- Those not successful in securing a room at this time will have their full deposit returned to them and we will retain their details on a waiting list.
Please note should you wish to apply as a group, all application forms should be submitted at the same time. You must have selected what room type each of you are willing to take within the apartment.
We cannot guarantee all room/apartment types requested. If we don’t have your 1st preference available, we will look at your second choice and so on.
We hope to have all allocations completed within three weeks and appreciate your patience in the meantime.