ROOM RATES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/22
|Room Type||*Booking Deposit||1st Payment incl Utilities (€800) Due 30th July 2021||2nd Payment Due 3rd Dec 2021||Accommodation ONLY Fee||Accommodation & Utility Charge|
|Single in Twin Room||€300||€3,546||€2,121||€4,867||€5,667|
|Single in Twin En-suite||€300||€3,774||€2,298||€5,272||€6,072|
|Single En-suite (Limited availability)||€300||€4,575||€2,917||€6,692||€7,492|
|Single Deluxe Room (Double Bed)||€300||€4,575||€2,917||€6,692||€7,492|
|Single Deluxe Room En-Suite (Double Bed)||€300||€4,804||€3,094||€7,098||€7,898|
Booking deposit can be paid by the following three options;
- By telephone using a Debit Card or Credit Card, please call +353 91 700700
- Bank Transfer to: BANK OF IRELAND – COLLEGE GREEN.
BIC: BOFI IE2D. IBAN: IE71 BOFI 9000 1778 7167 46
- Cheque / Bank Draft / Postal Order made out to Cuirt na Coiribe Galway
*Reference: Please include the applicant student’s details for identification.
All bank charges when transferring moiety fees are to be incurred by the tenant.
Deposit Payments and Charges
Booking Deposit / Security Deposit: €300
- On the commencement of your tenancy and receipt of cleared funds for your first rent instalment, your booking fee of €300.00 converts to a refundable security deposit.
- Your security deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your tenancy if there are no outstanding arrears, no damage or cleanliness issues to your room and/or communal areas.
Electricity Charge: €300
Utilities & Services Charge: €500
Electricity & Utilities charges (€800 in total) are payable with the first moiety payment
- The €300 electricity payment is non-refundable and is subject to a fair usage policy. i.e., students can exceed the €300 fee by 10% without incurring costs. Management reserve the right to charge the tenant for any usage in excess of this 10% invoiced to the student separately or deducted from the €300 security deposit at the end of the term.
- Management pays the bills on behalf of the students. Please note that the €500 utilities and services payment is non-refundable and covers items such as bill management, TV Package, TV License, Waste Disposal, Wi-Fi, & On-site Security.
Licence to Reside/ Tenancy Agreement
Licence to reside / Tenancy Agreements will be emailed to all students in late July/early August and must be sent back to Cuirt Na Coiribe at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt. Failure to do so will automatically cancel your bed space.
End of year security deposit refunds will be made as soon as possible after the end of the term (30th May 2022) however due to the volume of work involved this may take approximately six to eight weeks.
- The first moiety payment (which will include the Electricity & Utility Charge) is due for payment no later than Friday July 30th 2021 for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, post-graduate students
- For first year CAO applicants the due date for payment is extended to 2 days after first round offers (date to be determined by CAO).
- The second Moiety to be paid no later than Friday 3rd December 2021 for all residents.
- Note that applications are only accepted for the entire occupancy period of 30th August 2021 – 30th May 2022 unless otherwise agreed in writing with management.
CAO Cancellation Policy:
- This offer is open to prospective students applying for higher education in
Galway for the 2021/22 academic year.
- If an applicant does not get a place on the course they applied for, they need
to provide evidence from the educational establishment to Cúirt Na Coiribe within 48
hours of their results being published.
- Evidence can be a written rejection letter from the educational establishment
or CAO confirmation of rejection. Evidence must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Documents must be received by Cúirt Na Coiribe within 48 hrs from the date your
results are published or by 30th August (which ever date is the sooner).
- On receipt of the required documentation, it will be verified and, provided Cúirt Na Coiribe are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund any rent paid
in advance in full.
- Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the timings outlined above will
be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual
- These terms and conditions are correct as of 8th March 2021, but Cúirt Na Coiribe
reserves the right to change them or remove this offer at any time without
VISA Cancellation Policy (overseas students)
If you are unsuccessful in being awarded a visa to travel and study, we will release you from your Licence to Reside provided the following criteria are met:
- You submit your request to cancel, in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. within 3 days of your visa rejection letter; and
- You email email@example.com a copy of your rejection letter from the embassy or visa office.
General Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of a booking must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure the cancellation has been received by Cuirt Na Coiribe.
- In the event of cancellation on or before the 30th July 2021 a €100 administration fee is charged and the remainder of the booking deposit is returned.
- If the applicant cancels after having paid the first part-payment, the onus will be on the licensee to find a replacement applicant. The replacement applicant must be suitable for the room which they are being placed in. Cuirt Na Coiribe has no obligation to find an alternative licensee. Failure to do so will result in the applicant losing all monies paid.
We cannot refund any rent, utility charges or deposits to any student who breaks their tenancy agreements and / or vacates their accommodation during the term of their occupancy (30th August 2021 to 30th May 2022).